Chief Medical Officer
- Industry: Telecommunication/Insurance
- Category: Tele/Video/SMS Consultation Medical Officer
- Job Type: Full time
- Department: M-health/Digital Healthcare
- Job Location: Islamabad
- Gender: No Preference Minimum
- Education: Graduation
- Degree Title: MBBS
- Career Level: Mid Level
- Minimum Experience: 2-3 Years
About Hello Doctor:
Hello Doctor is the first Digital Health Ecosystem in Pakistan that is supported by a large and wellestablished health and social care UK based organization. Hello Doctor is registered with SECP and NTD and all of our doctors are PMDC certified. Hello Doctor offers Telehealth, Video Consultations, Offline Consultations, HelloFit, OnlinePharma and Digital Health Screening. Hello Doctor is a digital platform committed to deliver high quality healthcare to individuals and corporate clients. Our mission is to deliver tomorrow’s healthcare today and build healthy communities for a healthy Pakistan and subsequently the world.
The mhealth doctor function is critical to Hello Doctor as it is the basis on which customers/patients find it cost effective to approach a doctor rather than physically visit a clinic. Tele doctor job is the use of technology that enables remote healthcare access to the masses/customers.Basically, it makes it possible for doctors to treat patients whenever needed and wherever the
patient is, by using a computer or smartphone.
- To communicate with and treat patients via mediated communication but not limited to, telephone calls, SMS, Video consultation, scheduled appointments along with follow-up etc.
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care.
- To treat patients with non-emergency health conditions, such as abrasions, flu symptoms, or ear infections as per company’s guidelines
- In addition to treating minor illnesses, to assist patients with ongoing health issues which may include mental health counselling, managing prescription medications, pain management,and dealing with chronic health conditions.
- You could also be responsible for supervising junior medical personnel as a telemedicine physician.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical record keeping practices.
- To provide patients with care that can be more affordable and efficient than a traditional office visit.
- To provide unconditional medical support to Hello Doctor staff in liaison with management and CMO.
- Managing and attending OPD based patents visit to Hello Doctor clinics.
- Contributing medical based coaching programs like health tips etc. as required by operations.
- Participation and planning for picking topics, making relevant questions and recording awareness program video sessions.
- A current unrestricted license to practice medicine in Pakistan.
- Doctoral or professional degree.
- Valid medical license.
- Must be comfortable interacting with patients over mediated communication using an online application.
- To successfully address patients’ concerns, some of whom may not be at ease using a telemedicine service.
- Excellent communication, and analytical skills in order to be able to ask patients the right questions in order to provide a correct diagnosis.
- Must be punctual, organized, and motivated.
- Ability to solve problems and execute on initiatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively internally and externally.
- Self-assured and results oriented.
- Ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Must be proficient on MS Office, hardware and internet browsing e.g. Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.
We offer a Competitive Salary based on prior experience.
Please contact email@example.com with a CV and coverletter