- Industry: Telecommunication/Insurance
- Category: Admin Specialist
- Job Type: Full time
- Department: M-health/Digital Healthcare
- Job Location: Islamabad
- Gender: No Preference Minimum
- Education: Graduation
- Degree Title: B.A/B.Com/BBA/BS
- Career Level: Mid Level
- Minimum Experience: 3 Years relevant
About Hello Doctor:
Hello Doctor is the first Digital Health Ecosystem in Pakistan that is supported by a large and wellestablished health and social care UK based organization. Hello Doctor is registered with SECP and NTD and all of our doctors are PMDC certified. Hello Doctor offers Telehealth, Video Consultations, Offline Consultations, HelloFit, OnlinePharma and Digital Health Screening. Hello Doctor is a digital platform committed to deliver high quality healthcare to individuals and corporate clients. Our mission is to deliver tomorrow’s healthcare today and build healthy communities for a healthy Pakistan and subsequently the world.
Looking for an Administration Executive acting as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients in a well-organized and timely manner. Duties include arranging in-house / external events for office employees, travel arrangements, procurement, maintaining and checking other office supplies, office maintenance and office expansions including developing and setting up new office location with the involvements of different outsourced services and vendors..
- Manage All Admin Tasks
- Develop controls and counter checks to avoid leakages.
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Preparing regular financial and administrative reports
- Update administration policies as needed
- Ensure legal compliance with different regulatory departments
- Prepare reports, comparative statements and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Monitor and analyze and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive
- Schedule and arrange in-house and external events
- Manage and supervise other admin staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks
- Ensure timely technical and non-technical support to employees in terms of administration.
- Address and provide resolution to employee grievance for general office admin complaints.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Strong Command over Microsoft Office
- Must be a confident communicator and presenter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional approach to management
- Relevant experience (Administration) of minimum three years
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong presentation & Microsoft skills
- Excellent knowledge of office procedures
- Strong planning & analytical skills
- Ability to handle pressure and manage KPI’s
- Ability to manage daily task effectively within timelines
- Ability to work as team player
- Demonstrable ability to work independently
- Able to multitask with accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge and understanding of procurement and procurement systems.
- Ability to handle office maintenance and office expansions.
- Detail oriented
- Legal compliance
- Go getter attitude
We offer a Competitive Salary based on prior experience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and coverletter