- Industry: Telecommunication/Insurance
- Category: Inbound Officer
- Job Type: Full time
- Department: M-health/Digital Healthcare
- Job Location: Islamabad
- Gender: No Preference Minimum
- Education: Graduation
- Degree Title: B.A/B.Com/BBA/BS
- Career Level: Entry Level
- Minimum Experience: 2-3 Year(Fresh graduates or individuals with up to 1 year of relevant experience can apply.)
About Hello Doctor:
Hello Doctor is the first Digital Health Ecosystem in Pakistan that is supported by a large and wellestablished health and social care UK based organization. Hello Doctor is registered with SECP and NTD and all of our doctors are PMDC certified. Hello Doctor offers Telehealth, Video Consultations, Offline Consultations, HelloFit, OnlinePharma and Digital Health Screening. Hello Doctor is a digital platform committed to deliver high quality healthcare to individuals and corporate clients. Our mission is to deliver tomorrow’s healthcare today and build healthy communities for a healthy Pakistan and subsequently the world.
The m-health inbound agent function is critical to HelloDoctor as it is the basis on which the retention of customer is maintained. This is Islamabad based role. The Inbound agent will be reporting to his/her respective Team Lead. This individual will be responsible for managing large amounts of inbound calls in a timely manner. Additionally, they are responsible for identifying customer’s/patient’s needs, clarify information, research every issue and providing solutions/routing to doctors.
- Answer calls and respond to SMS/emails.
- Handle customer/patient inquiries both telephonically and by SMS/emails.
- Follow up customer calls where necessary.
- Identify and escalate priority issues.
- Provide the highest quality of service to our customers keep abreast of the latest information with regard to the products, policies and procedures of the Company in order to handle customer queries and complaints effectively and efficiently Adhere to the company’s business code of conduct, corporate policies, guidelines, and statutory requirements.
- Ensure strict compliance with all national, provincial, and other laws.
- Collect’s and enters patient information, document all interactions accurately.
- Adhere to the company’s business code of conduct, corporate policies, guidelines, and statutory requirements
- Regularly attend Team Meetings and other learning initiatives.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s/patient’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Minimum 2 to 4 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, etc).
- Excellent communication, and negotiation skills.
- Must be punctual, organized, motivated and detail oriented, multitasking.
We offer a Competitive Salary based on prior experience.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and coverletter